US STOCKS-Google pushes Nasdaq to record; Dow, S&P slip on oil
* Google hits record high after strong results
* Facebook, Etsy rally on Google report
* Energy index at lowest level in more than 2 years
* Boeing to take charge; share drop weighs on Dow
* Dow down 0.34 pct, S&P down 0.09 pct, Nasdaq up 0.52 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 17 (Reuters) - The Nasdaq composite pushed further into record territory on Friday on strong results from Google , while the Dow and the S&P 500 fell, dragged down by Boeing and energy stocks.
Google surged over 16.8 percent to a record high of $703, a day after reporting strong ad revenue growth.
Facebook rose nearly 5 percent to a record high of $95.39 on hopes that it could mirror Google's ad growth. Etsy spiked nearly 40 percent thanks to a nod from Google during its conference call. Continuación...