REFILE-US STOCKS-Wall St posts biggest rally of the year
(Corrects to "Tuesday" from "Monday" in first paragraph)
* China cuts interest rate for second time in two months
* Oil prices rebound but still near 6-1/2-year lows
* Dollar touched session high
* Apple up 5.7 pct, BofA leads banks higher
* Indexes up: Dow 2.29 pct, S&P 2.45 pct, Nasdaq 3.19 pct
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 25 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks posted their sharpest rally of the year on Tuesday, as investors sought out bargains a day after Wall Street's worst performance in four years on fears China's economy was slowing.
Markets also got a shot of good news with China's second interest rate cut in two months. Continuación...