US STOCKS-Wall St set to open higher, helped by GDP data
* Second-qtr GDP rose 3.7 pct vs earlier reading of 2.3 pct
* Weekly jobless claims fall more than expected
* World bourses gain after brutal week
* Tiffany falls after forecasting profit decline
* Futures rise: Dow 166 pts, S&P 19 pts, Nasdaq 46 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Aug 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were poised to open higher on Thursday, a day after posting their biggest one-day gain in four years, as data showed the U.S. economy grew faster in the second quarter than initially thought.
Annual U.S. gross domestic product growth was revised up to 3.7 percent from the 2.3 percent rate reported last month.
Other data showed jobless claims fell more than expected last week, pointing to a steadily firming labor market. Continuación...