US STOCKS-Tech stock lead Wall St higher as China fears ebb
* Stock rebound from steep selloff on Tuesday
* Tech stock lead gainers, Netflix hit by short-sell call
* Ambarella's forecast drags on stock and GoPro
* Navistar falls on possibility of SEC lawsuit
* Indexes up: Dow 0.73 pct, S&P 0.55 pct, Nasdaq 0.8 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Sept 2 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were higher in late morning trading on Wednesday, rebounding from steep losses a day earlier, after China intervened to support its financial markets and help stem a global equities selloff.
Eight of the 10 major S&P sectors were higher with the technology index's 1.2 percent rise leading the advancers. Apple, Microsoft and Intel were all up about 2 percent.
However, Netflix fell 3 percent after Citron Research recommended a short call on the stock. Continuación...