US STOCKS-Tech stock leads Wall St higher as China fears ebb
* Tech stock lead gainers, Netflix hit by short-sell call
* Energy stocks swing with volatile oil prices; airlines gain
* Utility index down as treasury yields rise
* Ambarella's forecast drags on stock and GoPro
* Indexes up: Dow 1.34 pct, S&P 1.17 pct, Nasdaq 1.49 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
Sept 2 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose more than 1 percent to near session highs on Wednesday afternoon as technology stocks led a rebound from Tuesday's steep losses and as China's move to again support its financial markets eased investor concerns.
Nine of the 10 major S&P sectors were higher and half of them were up more than 1 percent. The technology index's 1.89 percent rise led the advancers. Apple and Microsoft were up about 3 percent and gave the biggest boost to the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq.
However, Netflix fell 3.4 percent after Citron Research recommended a short call on the stock. Continuación...