US STOCKS-Wall St adds to gains amid strong US data, ECB comments
* Weekly U.S. jobless claims rise more than expected
* July trade deficit falls to lowest level in five months
* ECB hints at prolonging bond-buying program
* Joy Global falls after slashing full-year forecast
* Indexes up: Dow 0.89 pct, S&P 0.97 pct, Nasdaq 0.69 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Sept 3 (Reuters) - Wall Street extended its gains on Thursday as data pointed to a strengthening U.S. economy and European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi hinted at additional stimulus measures.
The ECB also cut its inflation and growth forecasts for the euro zone in the wake of lower oil prices, weaker growth in China and a strengthening euro.
Draghi's remarks come a day ahead of the critical monthly U.S. jobs report, which may feed into the Federal Reserve's decision on the timing of a rate hike. Continuación...