US STOCKS-Wall St set to open lower ahead of next week's Fed meet
* Fed to meet on Sept. 16-17
* S&P poised for biggest weekly gain since July
* Marvell Technology poised for sharpest one-day drop in 9 years
* Zumiez falls after cutting third-qtr forecast
* Futures down: Dow 73 pts, S&P 10 pts, Nasdaq 25 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Sept 11 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open lower on Friday as jittery investors await a decision on rate hike by the U.S. Federal Reserve next week.
However, the S&P 500 was poised for its biggest weekly gain since July despite the recent volatility that has rocked the global financial market.
Stocks have been volatile for the past few weeks since China devalued its currency in August and the impact of a slowdown in the region on global growth rattled investors. The S&P 500 has had moves of at least 1 percent in 11 sessions since Aug. 20. Continuación...