US STOCKS-Wall St set to open flat as investors await Fed meet
* China August investment, factory output misses expectations
* U.S. Fed to meet this Wednesday, Thursday
* Alibaba falls after Barron's report
* Solera Holdings jump after $3.7 bln deal
* Futures: Dow down 17 pts, S&P up 1 pt, Nasdaq up 9 pts (Adds details, comment, updates shares)
By Tanya Agrawal
Sept 14 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were set to open little changed on Monday as a weary market looks for direction ahead of this week's U.S. Federal Reserve meeting that would decide on an interest rate increase.
Wall Street closed higher last week with the S&P 500 and Nasdaq composite posting their biggest weekly gain since July.
A Reuters poll showed a small majority of forecasters still expect a Fed hike on Thursday, though markets-based models suggest policy tightening will be delayed. Continuación...