US STOCKS-Wall St set to open flat as Fed uncertainty reigns
* August CPI index falls unexpectedly
* Fed to begin two-day meeting on Wednesday
* Beverage makers up after Anheuser-Busch approaches SABMiller
* FedEx falls after missing expectations
* Futures off: Dow 4 pts, S&P 2 pts, Nasdaq 0.5 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Sept 16 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open little changed on Wednesday as investors held off making big bets ahead of the two-day Federal Reserve meeting that will decide on an interest rate hike.
The Fed begins its meeting on Wednesday and will announce its decision on Thursday.
Speculation about when the Fed will end seven years of near-zero interest rates has dogged Wall Street for months, with the picture complicated by recent market turbulence that some see as justification for the central bank to stand pat. Continuación...