US STOCKS-Wall St opens little changed as Fed uncertainty reigns
* August CPI index falls unexpectedly
* Fed begins two-day meeting
* Beverage makers up after Anheuser-Busch approaches SABMiller
* FedEx falls after missing expectations
* Dow up 0.05 pct, S&P up 0.03 pct, Nasdaq down 0.19 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
Sept 16 (Reuters) - Wall Street was little changed on Wednesday as investors held fire ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision on an interest rate hike.
The Fed will announce its decision on Thursday after a two-day meeting.
Speculation about when the Fed will end seven years of near-zero interest rates has dogged Wall Street for months, with the picture complicated by recent market turbulence that some see as justification for the central bank to stand pat. Continuación...