US STOCKS-Wall St higher as energy stocks lead
* August CPI index falls unexpectedly
* Fed begins two-day meeting
* Oil prices jump about 5 percent
* FedEx falls after cutting 2016 profit forecast
* Indexes up: Dow 0.59 pct, S&P 0.59 pct, Nasdaq 0.34 pct (Adds details, adds comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Sept 16 (Reuters) - Energy stocks lifted Wall Street on Wednesday after a 5 percent jump in oil prices, even as investors braced for the Federal Reserve's decision on an interest rate hike.
The Fed will decide on Thursday after a two-day meeting.
Speculation about when the Fed will end seven years of near-zero interest rates has dogged Wall Street for months, with the picture complicated by recent market turbulence that some see as justification for the central bank to stand pat. Continuación...