US STOCKS-Wall St set to open lower ahead of Fed decision
* Fed announcement expected at 2 p.m. ET (1800 GMT)
* Yellen speaks half an hour later
* Fed fund futures see 30 pct chance of hike on Thursday
* Cablevision jumps after Altice deal
* Futures down: Dow 50 pts, S&P 7.25 pts, Nasdaq 13 pts (Adds details, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Sept 17 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set to open slightly lower on Thursday, with investors reluctant to take big positions ahead of the Federal Reserve's interest rate decision later in the day.
The Fed will announce the outcome of its policy meeting and release its latest economic projections at 2 p.m. ET (1800 GMT), followed by a news conference by Chair Janet Yellen at 2:30 p.m.
An increase in the Fed's benchmark rate, which has been near zero since the depths of the financial crisis in December 2008, would be the first since 2006. Continuación...