US STOCKS-Wall St down 1 pct as commodity prices slide
* Copper prices hit two-week low, oil down about 2 pct
* All 30 Dow components and 10 S&P sectors down
* Volatility index jumps 12 pct
* Goldman falls after CEO discloses he has cancer
* Indexes down: Dow 1.07 pct, S&P 1.08 pct, Nasdaq 1.19 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal
Sept 22 (Reuters) - Wall Street fell more than 1 percent in early trading on Tuesday due to a fall in oil and copper prices on concerns about the outlook for the Chinese economy.
Copper prices hit two-week lows, while oil was down about 2 percent. The Chinese government's efforts to stimulate growth by easing fiscal and monetary policy have failed to calm nerves.
U.S. stocks ended higher on Monday, rebounding from losses late last week with help from Apple and financial shares, but a drop in biotech shares limited the advance. Continuación...