US STOCKS-Wall St dragged down by material and industrial stocks
* China factory data at 6-1/2-yr low in September
* U.S. factory data stays at 2-yr low in September
* Materials and industrial sectors lag
* Boeing and United Tech down 2 pct
* Indexes down: Dow 0.6 pct, S&P down 0.4 pct, Nasdaq 0.2 pct (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
Sept 23 (Reuters) - Wall Street fell in volatile trading on Wednesday as weak Chinese and U.S. factory data hit material and industrial stocks.
Data showed U.S. manufacturing growth stayed at a two-year low in September, while Chinese factory activity shrank to a 6-1/2 year low in the month.
The S&P materials index was down 1.5 percent. The industrial sector was lower by 0.9 percent, with Dow components United Technologies and Boeing falling more than 2 percent. Continuación...