US STOCKS-Wall St up on Yellen comments; health stocks drag Nasdaq
* Yellen expects Fed to hike rates later this year
* Bank stocks gain; health stock fall again
* Q2 GDP revised upwards, backing case for rate hike
* Nike at record high on results; FTC probe hits Google
* Indexes up: Dow 1.2 pct, S&P 0.7 pct, Nasdaq 0.2 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
Sept 25 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were higher in early afternoon trading on Friday after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said she expects interest rates to be raised this year, easing concerns about slowing global growth and prompting a rally in bank shares.
However, the continuing selloff in health stocks and a drop in Google's shares due to a regulatory investigation limited gains on the Nasdaq.
Nike's strong results in China and data showing the U.S. economy expanded more than estimated in the second quarter added to the positive tone. The data also backed the case for a rate hike before the end of 2015. Continuación...