UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 10
(Adds company news, updates futures)
March 10 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures were down 0.1 percent by 0746 GMT ahead of the cash market open on Thursday. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.3 percent higher at 6,146.32 on Wednesday, lifted by insurer Prudential after it announced a special dividend with results that beat expectations.
* MORRISONS: Morrisons, Britain's fourth biggest grocer, reported an expected fall in annual profit on Thursday, as the industry's brutal price war took its toll.
* HOME RETAIL: Home Retail, the retailer at the centre of a bidding war, said sales at its Argos stores open over a year fell 1.1 percent in the eight weeks to Feb. 27, an improvement on the year overall, helped by its upgraded home delivery service.
* SAVILLS: International estate agent Savills posted a 21 percent rise in pre-tax profit to a better-than-expected 121.4 million pounds ($172 million) in 2015 as it benefited from expansion across the United States and growing profitability in Europe, it said on Thursday.
* MICHAEL PAGE: British staff recruitment firm Michael Page warned it had seen trading conditions worsen in China and Hong Kong as it posted a 15 percent rise in full year profit of 91 million pounds ($129 million).
* AVIVA: British insurer Aviva posted an above-forecast 20 percent rise in 2015 operating profit to 2.7 billion pounds ($3.83 billion) on Thursday and said its integration plans with Friends Life were ahead of schedule. Continuación...