2 MIN. DE LECTURA
June 21 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Rabobank buys 5 percent stake in Kepler Cheuvreux (bit.ly/28JVt2e)
* New Altice chief appointed as Cablevision merger bedded (bit.ly/28JVIui)
* Deloitte targets SMEs with cloud-based service (bit.ly/28JW3NL)
* Oi files for Brazil's biggest bankruptcy (bit.ly/28JU5sr)
- As tighter regulatory rules and pressure to cut costs drives consolidation in the brokerage sector, Rabobank has bought a five percent stake in Kepler Cheuvreux.
- Altice has appointed Michel Combes as CEO as a part of a management reshuffle. He would replace Dexter Goei who becomes Chairman and CEO of Altice USA.
- Deloitte's new cloud-based service Propel has received 2.5 million pounds in funding from Deloitte's Innovation Investments scheme, as the company targets startups to expand its reach.
- Brazil's biggest bankruptcy was filed by telecom operator Oi on Monday as $19.26 billion debt weighed on the company. (Compiled by Sangameswaran S in Bengaluru; Editing by Sandra Maler)