US STOCKS-Wall St set to open flat as investors await Brexit vote
* Remain camp leads Brexit, say bookmakers
* Yellen's testimony to Congress scheduled at 10 a.m. ET
* Tesla falls after offering to buy SolarCity
* Adobe falls after forecast disappoints investors
* Futures up: Dow 16 pts, S&P 1.75 pts, Nasdaq 7.5 pts (Adds details, comment; updates prices)
By Tanya Agrawal
June 22 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks looked set to open little changed on Wednesday as investors held off from making big bets, a day ahead of Britain's referendum on its European Union membership.
Traders are guardedly optimistic about a "Remain" vote. While polls are extremely close, bookmakers have pointed to betting patterns in favor of the U.K. remaining in the EU.
Investors will also keep an eye on U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen's second day of testimony to Congress on the health of the economy. Continuación...