UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 28
(Adds futures, Rolls-Royce, Ocado, Shawbrook, Redrow)
June 28 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 54-67 points, or 0.9-1.1 percent higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 1.1 percent ahead of the cash market open. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed 2.6 percent lower on Monday at 5,982.20 points.
* RBS: Britain's government has scrapped plans to sell stakes in Royal Bank of Scotland and Lloyds Banking Group this year in the wake of the Brexit vote, sources said, a decision set to leave a multi-billion pound hole in its finances.
* ROLLS-ROYCE: British engineering company Rolls-Royce said it was sticking to its outlook for 2016, repeating guidance that profit would be weighted to the last six months of the year and adding that it was on track to deliver forecast cost savings..
* SHAWBROOK GROUP: British bank Shawbrook Group Plc said on Tuesday it expected to book an additional impairment charge in the second quarter due to some irregularities in its asset finance business and that its Chief Financial Officer Tom Wood would leave.
* OCADO: British online grocer Ocado reported a 5.7 percent rise in first-half core earnings and said talks to secure a long awaited overseas deal were continuing.
* REDROW: British housebuilder Redrow Plc said it expected profit before tax for the year to come in above analysts' current expectations as demand for new homes stayed steady. Continuación...