UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on July 18
(Adds company news items, futures)
July 18 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 16 points, or 0.2 percent, on Monday according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.4 percent ahead of the cash market open. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed up 0.2 percent at 6,669.24 on Friday, breaking a three-day losing streak after a late broad-based rally.
* ARM HOLDINGS: Japan's SoftBank Group Corp has agreed to buy British chip designer ARM Holdings for 24.3 billion pounds ($32 billion), in a deal that will retain the company's management and grow its workforce.
SoftBank Group Corp planned purchase of chip designer ARM shows that Britain remains attractive for investment after the Brexit vote, finance minister Philip Hammond said.
* AstraZeneca Plc: AstraZeneca Plc said its experimental lung cancer drug Tagrisso met its primary endpoint in a late-stage study.
* BRITISH LAND: British Land Company Plc said that it expected some occupiers and investors to take a more cautious approach on the domestic commercial property market following Britain's decision to exit the European Union.
* ROLLS ROYCE: Iran's energy minister met representatives of Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc and Siemens AG to discuss partnership in power generation technology, the Financial Times reported. bit.ly/2a0QqsA Continuación...