US STOCKS-Microsoft lifts Dow, S&P to records, before oil limits gains
* Oil falls about 1.5 pct ahead of inventory data
* Morgan Stanley up as profit tops expectations
* Microsoft provides biggest boost to the three indexes
* Disney drags on Dow, S&P after brokerage downgrade
* Indexes up: Dow 0.01 pct, S&P 0.08 pct, Nasdaq 0.43 pct (Updates to open)
By Tanya Agrawal and Anya George Tharakan
July 20 (Reuters) - The Dow and the S&P 500 were little changed on Wednesday, easing after hitting fresh intraday records, as the boost to tech stocks from Microsoft's results was curbed by a drop in energy stock as oil prices fell.
Microsoft was up 4.9 percent at $55.72, making it the biggest boost to the three major indexes, after its results handily beat expectations.
The technology index rose 1.05 percent, leading the three gainers among the 10 major S&P sectors. But, the energy index was down 1.07 percent as oil prices fell 1.5 percent. Continuación...