US STOCKS-Futures little changed ahead of raft of data, earnings
* Futures down: Dow 21 pts, S&P 2 pts, Nasdaq 0.75 pts
By Tanya Agrawal
July 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Thursday ahead of a flood of earnings reports and economic data, including the European Central Bank's first meeting since the Brexit vote.
* The ECB is all but certain to keep rates firmly on hold, but will have to address an ever-growing list of obstacles that threaten once again to derail its efforts to revive growth and inflation. The rate decision is due at 7:45 a.m. ET (1145 GMT) and President Mario Draghi will hold a news conference at 8:30 a.m. ET.
* Wall Street gained on Wednesday, with the S&P 500 and Dow industrials hitting fresh records, as Microsoft's strong results marked the latest sign that earnings season may be less dour than feared.
* However Intel, another Dow component, reported late Wednesday that revenue growth slowed at its data center business. Shares of the world's largest chipmaker were down 3.3 percent at $34.51 in premarket trading.
* Second-quarter earnings for S&P 500 companies, which began reporting in earnest this week, are now expected to fall by 3.8 percent, less than the 4.5 percent decline estimated earlier in the week, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
* Qualcomm was up 7.9 percent at $60.21 after it forecast current-quarter profit largely above market estimates.
* Biogen was up 2.9 percent at $270 after its results beat expectations. Continuación...