US STOCKS-Wall St falls on disappointing reports from Intel, others
* Intel falls; biggest drag on S&P, Nasdaq
* Qualcomm, Biogen gain after results
* Southwest fall drags on other airline stocks
* Surprise drop in jobless claims, rise in home resales
* Indexes off: Dow 0.43 pct, S&P 0.30 Pct, Nasdaq 0.20 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Tanya Agrawal
July 21 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks dipped in early afternoon trading on Thursday, after staying flat for most of the morning, as disappointing earnings reports from Intel and others outweighed the handful of promising reports.
Intel shares were down 4.3 percent at $34.14 after it reported slowing revenue growth at its key data center business.
The stock was the biggest drag on the S&P and Nasdaq. It also pulled the S&P technology index 0.5 percent lower. Continuación...