UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on July 22
(Adds company news, futures)
July 22 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen FTSE 100 down 20 points, or 0.3 pct lower, at the open on Friday, according to financial spreadbetters, with futures down 0.4 pct ahead of cash market open.
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.4 percent lower on Thursday at 6,699.89 points, breaking a four-day winning streak, as airline stocks fell sharply in the wake of warnings from easyJet and Lufthansa.
* BREXIT IMPACT: International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde said on Friday Brexit meant the global growth forecast was revised down and that uncertainty from Britain's decision to leave the European Union should be removed as soon as possible.
* Britain's decision to leave the European Union threatens to undermine its position as a centre for drug research and UK patients could fall behind others in Europe in getting access to new drugs, Roche's chief executive said.
* SAINSBURY: Britain's competition watchdog said it was not going to refer supermarket chain J Sainsbury Plc's 1.4 billion pound ($1.86 billion) takeover of Home Retail Plc for further investigation.
* VODAFONE: Vodafone reported a better-than-expected 2.2 percent rise in first-quarter organic service revenue, marking an eighth consecutive quarterly rise in its main growth measure, aided by a strong performance in Spain and Germany.
* ACACIA MINING: Gold miner Acacia Mining Plc said it expected to deliver at or above the top end of its full-year production guidance, as its mines performed ahead of expectations. Continuación...