US STOCKS-Wall St slips from record levels on weak oil prices
* FOMC begins two-day meeting on Tuesday
* Exxon, Chevron fall on lower oil prices
* Yahoo drops after agreeing to sell core assets to Verizon
* Sprint jumps on results, comments on funding
* Indexes down: Dow 0.46 pct, S&P 0.43 pct, Nasdaq 0.12 pct (Adds details, comments, updates prices)
By Yashaswini Swamynathan
July 25 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks slipped from their record levels on Monday as oil weighed on energy shares and as investors awaited this week's Federal Reserve monetary policy meeting.
Oil prices fell to two and a half month lows amid worries that a global glut of crude and refined products would weigh on markets for some time.
The energy index fell 1.7 percent, making it the worst performer among the 10 major S&P indexes that were trading lower. Continuación...