UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 12
(Adds futures, company items)
Oct 12 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening flat on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, after hitting a record high in the previous session, with futures flat ahead of the cash market open.
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.4 percent lower at 7,070.88 points on Tuesday, having hit a record high of 7,129.83 points earlier in the session.
* TELFORD HOMES: British housebuilder Telford Homes, which operates in or around London, said it was not changing its growth targets as a result of the Brexit vote and that sales had been robust in recent weeks.
* COUNTRYSIDE PROPERTIES: Property developer Countryside Properties Plc said on Wednesday recent robust trading had more than offset an initial jump in cancellation rates after Britain voted in June to leave the European Union.
* BODYCOTE: Engineering firm Bodycote Plc said it had appointed Dominique Yates as its finance director designate, adding that he would take over as its finance head on Jan. 2.
* KIER GROUP: British construction and support services company Kier Group said it had completed the sale of a unit to Canadian company WSP Global Inc for 75 million pounds ($93.26 million).
* DOMINOS PIZZA GROUP: Britain's Domino's Pizza Group Plc said on Wednesday that it expected to open more stores this year than previously thought as it posted a rise in underlying sales in the region. Continuación...