US STOCKS-S&P, Dow pare losses; tech stocks drag down Nasdaq
* Fed minutes to be released at 2:00 p.m. ET
* Oil prices fall over 1 pct
* Cisco, Microsoft drag down Nasdaq
* Cybersecurity stocks fall after Fortinet cuts forecast
* Indexes down: Dow 0.07 pct, S&P 0.01 pct, Nasdaq 0.2 pct (Adds details, comments, updates prices)
By Yashaswini Swamynathan
Oct 12 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 and the Dow pared losses on Wednesday as financial stocks rose in anticipation of the minutes of the Federal Reserve's September policy meeting.
However, the Nasdaq was dragged down by technology stocks, including Cisco and Microsoft.
While the U.S. central bank did not raise interest rates last month, the highlight of the meeting was that three members dissented the decision. The minutes will provide clues on the possibility of a hike this year. Continuación...