UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 13
(Updates futures, adds company news items)
Oct 13 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down 20-25 points, or 0.3-0.4 percent, on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures down 0.11 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.7 percent lower at 7,024.01 points on Wednesday, partly hurt by currency moves which weighed on some of its global companies.
* UNILEVER: Price increases helped Unilever report a smaller-than-expected slowdown in third-quarter sales on Thursday.
* SKY: European pay-TV group Sky reported a 5 percent rise in underlying revenue in its first quarter, in line with its expectations in a year when it is paying higher costs for the premium soccer and entertainment content it offers.
* BOOKER GROUP: Booker Group Plc, Britain's biggest cash-and-carry wholesaler, said tobacco sales for the 24 weeks to Sept. 9 were down 5.6 percent, hurt by a ban on small stores displaying tobacco products.
* SPORTS DIRECT: Sports Direct said its chief financial officer had quit to take up a new job, the second management change in less than a month at the British retailer which is trying to mend its battered image.
* HARGREAVES LANSDOWN: British fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown said assets under administration rose 9.5 percent in the three months to end-September, buoyed by market gains, although the pace of new business had slowed as investor sentiment waned. Continuación...