UPDATE 2-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 14
(Adds news items)
Oct 14 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 30-34 points, or 0.4-0.5 percent higher on Friday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.4 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* The UK blue chip index closed down 0.7 percent at 6,977.74 on Thursday, its lowest level in more than a week, just days after setting a record high, with basic-resources stocks selling off as metal prices fell following poor China trade data.
* FCA: Britain's financial watchdog, the Financial Conduct Authority, has found no widespread failures by insurers over the level of information given to customers in poorer health about the pensions they were buying, it said on Friday.
* MAN GROUP: Man Group, the world's biggest listed hedge fund, said demand for its quantitative strategies and market gains pushed quarterly funds under management up 6 percent.
* TCS Group: Russian consumer lender TCS Group upgraded its guidance for its 2016 financial results on Friday, following strong results in the second quarter of the year.
* Ashmore: Emerging markets-focused fund manager Ashmore halted outflows and posted a 4 percent rise in assets under management in the September quarter due to investment performance.
* TESCO/UNILEVER: Britain's biggest retailer, Tesco, confirmed on Thursday that a pricing row with Unilever had been settled, confirming a statement issued by the Anglo-Dutch consumer goods giant. Continuación...