UPDATE 3-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 19
(Updates futures, company news item)
Oct 19 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 0.1 - 0.4 percent higher on Wednesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.12 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* The UK blue chip index closed up 0.8 percent at 7,000.06 points on Tuesday, as British stocks rebounded from a fall the previous day, with a rise in easyJet and mining companies helping outweigh a sharp drop in Burberry's shares.
* GW PHARMA; Britain's GW Pharmaceuticals Plc, said it planned to cancel its listing in London's junior market and would retain listing of its American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) on New York's Nasdaq to simplify trading and cut expenses of dual listing.
* RECKITT BENCKISER: Consumer goods maker Reckitt Benckiser Group reported a bigger-than-expected slowdown in underlying third-quarter sales growth on Wednesday, stung by a loss of business in South Korea and no growth in Europe and North America.
* FOXTONS: British estate agent group Foxtons said a continuation of lower activity in the property sales market in London had hit its business, pushing quarterly sales revenue down by a third.
* LAIRD: Apple supplier Laird Plc warned on its full-year profit, saying that acceleration in production for mobile devices this year had come in much later than seen in previous cycles and that it had "poor" visibility in order volumes.
* TRAVIS PERKINS: Travis Perkins, Britain's biggest supplier of building materials, warned on Wednesday it would not meet market expectations for full-year profit, blaming a disappointing performance in its plumbing and heating business. Continuación...