UPDATE 1-Mining stocks help European shares extend rebound
* FTSEurofirst 300 closes up 0.8 pct at 1,300.11 points
* Euro STOXX 50 rises 0.9 pct to 3,038.49 points
* Upbeat Arcelor outlook lifts mining stocks
* U.S. jobs data worse than forecast
* Buy equities on dip -Sunrise Brokers' strategist
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Feb 7 (Reuters) - European shares extended their rebound on Friday from last month's losses, helped by mining stocks, as long-term investors bet equities would continue to benefit from the region's gradual economic recovery.
Equity markets briefly pared gains after worse-than-expected U.S. employment data, but then swiftly recovered as traders and investors said the longer-term outlook of a slow global economic pick-up remained intact.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index closed up 0.8 percent at 1,300.11 points, while the euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index also advanced 0.9 percent to 3,038.49 points. Continuación...