Nestle and Deutsche Post prop up European shares
* FTSEurofirst 300 closes up 0.2 pct at 1,343.40
* FTSEurofirst rises for seventh straight session
* Speculation about new ECB measures supports market
* Nestle, Deutsche Post add most points to FTSEurofirst
* Euro STOXX 50 closes flat at 3,187.45
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, April 2 (Reuters) - Gains in Nestle and Deutsche Post propped up European shares on Wednesday, extending the benchmark index's winning streak into a seventh straight day.
Expectations that the European Central Bank may introduce new stimulus measures soon acted as a further support for equities, although some traders said they did not expect any new action from the ECB at its meeting on Thursday.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index closed up by 0.2 percent at 1,343.40 points for a seventh day of gains. The euro zone's blue-chip Euro STOXX 50 index ended flat at 3,187.45 points. Continuación...