DAX gains offset flat Milan market to lift European shares
* FTSEurofirst 300 ends up 0.6 pct at 1,346.97 points
* DAX outperforms as European equities extend rebound
* Fall in Fiat weighs on Italy's FTSE MIB
* Moller-Maersk advances after bullish results and buyback
* Lack of buyback weighs on BHP Billiton
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, Aug 19 (Reuters) - European shares extended the previous session's rally on Tuesday, with Germany's DAX index outperforming, driven by what traders saw as an easing of the Ukraine crisis.
Italy's FTSE MIB equity index proved a drag, closing flat as carmaker Fiat retreated 2.9 percent after Credit Suisse started its coverage of the stock with an "underperform" rating.
European stock markets had rebounded sharply on Monday after Russia's Foreign Ministry said some progress had been achieved during talks between Russia, Germany, France and Ukraine over the conflict. Continuación...