UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 10
LONDON Feb 10 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down by around 7 points, or 0.1 percent lower on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed down by 0.2 percent at 6,837.15 points on Monday.
* TUI GROUP : TUI Group, the world's largest leisure tourism group, said it was on track to grow core earnings by between 10 and 15 percent in the current financial year as it reported a 5.4 percent increase in first-quarter sales.
* ICAP : Brokerage ICAP posted a fall in third quarter revenues.
* MONDI : Paper and packaging company Mondi forecast earnings growth.
* MILLENNIUM & COPTHORNE : Hotel operator Millennium & Copthorne posted lower earnings.
* BELLWAY : Housebuilder Bellway said it had forward sold more than 4,200 homes in the first half of its financial year, worth 975 million pounds ($1.49 billion) and 25 percent higher than the same time last year.
* BABCOCK : Engineering and support services firm Babcock said the drop in oil prices could impact its oil and gas businesses in its next financial year as it reaffirmed its expectations for this year.
* UK RETAIL: British retail spending accelerated last month as shoppers splashed out more than usual in the January sales, while food sales rose for the second month in a row, an industry survey showed on Tuesday. Continuación...