European shares lifted by Ukraine peace deal and Greek rebound
* FTSEurofirst 300 ends up 0.6 pct at 1,493.22 points
* Stocks rally after Ukraine peace deal announced
* Swedish stock market hits record high on rate cut, QE move
* Greek shares rise as investors still hope for debt deal
* Credit Suisse, Renault rise after results
By Sudip Kar-Gupta and Blaise Robinson
LONDON/PARIS, Feb 12 (Reuters) - European stocks hit multi-year highs on Thursday, boosted by a Ukraine peace agreement, Swedish economic stimulus measures and as investors held out hope for a Greek debt deal.
The leaders of Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine reached an agreement to end fighting in eastern Ukraine, participants at the talks said on Thursday.
Germany's DAX -- which includes companies that sell cars and other products to Russia -- rose 1.6 percent to approach its earlier record highs, while France's CAC climbed 1 percent to its best level in about seven years. Continuación...