UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Friday, Feb. 27
(Adds futures, further company news)
LONDON Feb 27 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening little changed on Friday, with March futures on the index flat at 0730 GMT. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed ended 0.2 percent higher at 6,949.73 points on Thursday.
* British consumer confidence held steady at a high level this month as low inflation and rising wages made Britons more confident about their finances, according to a poll published on Friday.
* LLOYDS BANKING GROUP - Lloyds has reported its first dividend since its bailout during the financial crisis of 2007 to 2009 at a cost of 20 billion pounds ($31 billion) to taxpayers.
* BARCLAYS - The bank's' will more than double its 500 million pound provision for foreign exchange-rigging fines next week, Sky News reported late on Thursday.
* OLD MUTUAL - Anglo-South African financial services firm said on Friday its operating profit for 2014 rose 16 percent to 1.6 billion pounds ($2.47 billion), just above analysts' expectations.
* INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES GROUP -The British Airways-owner upgraded its profit forecast for 2015 by over 20 percent, after reporting a slightly better than expected 81 percent jump in profit last year. Continuación...