UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 5
(Adds company news)
LONDON, March 5 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 11 to 12 points lower, or down 0.2 percent, on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.4 percent higher at 6,919.24 points in the previous session.
* SCHRODERS - The company reported a 16 percent jump in pretax profits for 2014 to 517.1 million pounds ($787.28 million), boosted by 24.8 billion in net inflows.
* LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE GROUP - The LSE reported a 19 percent jump in adjusted full-year pretax profit, helped by a flurry of stock market listings last year, its busiest for initial public offerings in seven years.
* AGGREKO - The company says: Total dividend 27.12 pence per share, final dividend 17.74 pence per share, encouraging start to 2015. Expects underlying trading profit to be broadly in line with last year.
* FRIENDS LIFE - The company reported a 38 percent rise in pre-tak profits.
* AVIVA - The insurer reported a 6 percent rise in 2014 operating profit, in line with market expectations, and warned it had more work to do to complete a turnaround in its performance.
* ADMIRAL GROUP - The company announced a strong annual result with group profit before tax of 357 million pounds ($543.53 million) for the year to December 2014. Continuación...