European shares rebound as weak euro boosts exporters
* Rebound comes despite Wall St slump overnight
* Germany's DAX touches new record highs
* Sector consolidation prospects lift Telecom Italia
* Euro's renewed slump boosts European exporters
* Strong results lift Adecco shares
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, March 11 (Reuters) - European shares bounced back on Wednesday from a sharp sell-off in the previous session, as a drop in the value of the euro lifted stocks in the region's exporters.
Telecom Italia also surged, which traders said was down to expectations of a consolidation in the domestic mobile phone sector.
Germany's DAX, whose constituents include major exporters BMW and Volkswagen, touched a new record high, while the broader pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index rose 1 percent. Continuación...