UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 12
LONDON, March 12 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 4 to 11 points higher, or as much as 0.2 percent, on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.28 percent higher at 6,721.51 points in the previous session.
* Several FTSE 100 companies will go ex-dividend on Thursday, after which investors will no longer qualify for the latest dividend payout. According to Reuters calculations, the effect of the resulting adjustment to prices by market-makers would take 8.24 points off the index.
* The companies trading ex-dividend are: BHP Billiton, Direct Line Insurance Group, Hargreaves Lansdown, Hammerson
, Land Securities Group, Randgold Resources, Shire and Standard Chartered.
* UK CORPORATE DIARY:
- Full Year 2014 WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC Earnings Release
- Full Year 2014/15 Home Retail Group Trading Statement Release Continuación...