UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 12
(Adds company news)
LONDON, March 12 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 4 to 11 points higher, or as much as 0.2 percent, on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.28 percent higher at 6,721.51 points in the previous session.
* WM MORRISON SUPERMARKETS - Annual profit at Britain's fourth biggest grocer slumped 52 percent to an eight-year low, damaged by last year's strategic decision to slash prices to stem the loss of shoppers to discounters Aldi and Lidl.
* ASOS - Retail sales up 19 percent in three months to 28 February 2015. [ID: nFWN0WD02M]
* HOME RETAIL GROUP - Britain's biggest household goods retailer Home Retail delivered a weaker-than-expected finish to the year at both its Argos and Homebase chains, although it said cost controls and improvements to its margin had helped the bottom line.
* SOCO INTERNATIONAL - Oil producer Soco has proposed to pay a 10 pence-per-share dividend, maintaining shareholder payouts despite a 54 percent fall in profits last year on the back of weak oil prices.
* SERCO - The companmy kicked off a 555 million pound ($831 million) rights issue and said it had the right plan in place to turn the embattled British outsourcing firm around after a spectacular collapse in profits and reputation.
* ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP - A bond trader pleaded guilty on Wednesday to conspiring to defraud Royal Bank of Scotland Group customers by lying about the prices of bond transactions he handled for them in an effort to boost the bank's profit. Continuación...