MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - April 22
DUBAI, April 22 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Wednesday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Japan stocks hit 15-year high, oil down as Yemen bombing ends
* Oil prices drop as Middle East tension ease
* PRECIOUS-Gold slips as dollar firms, Greek debt crisis eyed for cues
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Saudi Arabia slips on Mobily, property stocks lift Dubai
* Middle East Crude-Formosa buys 4 mln bbls Basra Light
* Saudis end air campaign in Yemen, seek political solution
* Britain, France urge UN action on Middle East, NZ drafting text Continuación...