MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - April 23
DUBAI, April 23 (Reuters) - Here are some factors that may affect Middle East stock markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press reports and does not vouch of their accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia weathers soft China survey on stimulus hopes
* Oil prices extend gains as Yemen bombing continues
* PRECIOUS-Strong U.S. housing data keeps gold below $1,200
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Middle East markets edge up as Yemen air strikes end
* Malaysia's EPF to offer sharia-compliant investment option by 2017 -PM Najib
* Timing of sanctions relief may be deal breaker as Iran talks resume
* Loans, deposit growth underpin profit at Jordan's Arab Bank Continuación...