Weak earnings weigh on European shares but Greek market rises
(Updates prices, adds detail)
* FTSEurofirst 300 edges lower
* Delhaize falls after weaker-than-expected results
* Greek stock market outperforms
* Greece to present draft reform bill to lenders
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, April 29 (Reuters) - A batch of weaker-than-expected corporate results weighed on European shares on Wednesday, although the Athens market outperformed on signs that Greece and its lenders remained keen to reach a deal on Greece's debt.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index slipped 0.1 percent to 1,616.44 points. The index fell 1.5 percent on Tuesday but remains close to its highest level in more than 14 years. Continuación...