European shares hit by weak earnings and rebound in euro
(Updates prices, adds detail)
* FTSEurofirst 300 down 1.1 pct
* Euro bounces back on currency markets
* Delhaize falls after weaker-than-expected results
* Greece to present draft reform bill to lenders
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, April 29 (Reuters) - A batch of weaker-than-expected corporate results deflated European shares on Wednesday, while a rebound in the euro currency also pegged back the region's stock markets.
Weaker-than-forecast U.S. first quarter economic data added to jitters in financial markets. Continuación...