Athens angst weighs on European stock markets
* Euro STOXX 50 down 0.8 pct, DAX down 0.3 pct
* Greek shares fall as talks over Greek debt continue
* FTSEurofirst 300 helped by rise in UK's FTSE
* Airbus shares fall after military plane crash in Spain
* Delhaize, Ahold shares surge on merger reports
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, May 11 (Reuters) - Lingering concerns over Greece's debt situation pegged back European stock markets on Monday, though a rate cut in China, the world's biggest metals consumer, boosted mining stocks.
Shares in plane maker Airbus fell 3.4 percent after an Airbus A400M military transport plane crashed outside Seville on Saturday, killing four test crew and prompting Britain and Germany to ground Europe's new troop and cargo carrier. Continuación...