Major euro zone share indexes fall after mixed PMI data
* FTSEurofirst 300 down 0.1, Germany underperforms
* Mining stocks buoyed as stimulus hopes lift metals prices
* Tesco gains on report of South Korean unit sale
* Raiffeisen falls after results
* German-listed Joyou slumps more than 80 percent (Adds quote, updates prices)
By Lionel Laurent and Alistair Smout
LONDON, May 21 (Reuters) - European shares fell on Thursday after data pointed to a mixed picture for the euro zone's economic recovery, with German private-sector growth slowing again in May even as France extended its timid recovery.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index was down 0.1 percent at 1107 GMT at 1612.55, with Germany's DAX down 0.5 percent.
Blue-chip German stocks underperformed other indexes after Markit's flash composite Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) for Europe's largest economy showed a drop in May, though it rose in France. Continuación...