European shares hover near three-week high but luxury stocks fall
* FTSEurofirst 300 falls 0.1 pct to 1,617.91 points
* Index remains up nearly 20 pct since start of 2015
* Weak Richemont sales figures weigh on luxury stocks
* London and Wall Street closed for holiday on Monday
* Europe bourses in 2015: link.reuters.com/pap87v
* Asset performance in 2015: link.reuters.com/gap87v
By Sudip Kar-Gupta
LONDON, May 22 (Reuters) - European shares hovered near three-week highs on Friday as exporters got a boost from a weaker euro, although luxury goods stocks underperformed after Richemont warned that trading remained tough in major Asian markets.
The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index slipped 0.1 percent to 1,617.91 points, but remained near its top level for about three weeks. Continuación...