UK Stocks-Factors to watch on May 29
(Adds company news)
LONDON May 29 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 2 to 5 points higher, or up as much as 0.07 percent, on Friday, according to financial bookmakers. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* Futures for the index were up 0.1 percent by 0632 GMT.
* The UK blue-chip index closed 0.1 percent higher at 7,040.92 points in the previous session.
* British consumer morale fell unexpectedly this month as optimism about the economy in the next 12 months faded fast, according to a survey on Friday from market research company GfK.
* TELECITY GROUP - U.S. data centre company Equinix said on Friday it had agreed to buy British peer Telecity in a deal worth 2.35 billion pounds ($3.60 billion), creating the largest data centre player in Europe.
* TSB BANKING GROUP - The bank extended the Sabadell offer timetable as approval process continued. The latest date on which the offer may become or be declared unconditional in all respects will be July 7, 2015.
* ASTRAZENECA - The drugmaker will collaborate with Lilly on immuno-oncology combination clinical trial in solid tumours.
* RETAILERS - Tesco's book-keeping scandal has prompted Britain's Financial Reporting Council to turn a spotlight on annual reports in the retail sector. The regulator has already opened a probe into Tesco's accounts, and it said on Friday that scrutiny of sample audits in the coming year will focus in particular on the food, drinks and retail sector. Continuación...