WRAPUP 9-Blatter wins fifth FIFA term as challenger concedes
* Blatter failed to win two-thirds majority
* Wins amid criminal probes of corruption in FIFA
* Blatter promises to revive world soccer body's reputation
* Opponents say crisis within group not resolved
* Graphics: link.reuters.com/fac84w
By Mike Collett and Brian Homewood
ZURICH, May 29 (Reuters) - Sepp Blatter was re-elected president of FIFA for a fifth term on Friday after his only challenger conceded defeat in an election overshadowed by allegations of rampant corruption in world soccer.
Blatter won despite demands that he quit in the face of a major bribery scandal being investigated by U.S., Swiss and other law enforcement agencies that plunged soccer's governing body into the worst crisis in its 111-year history. Continuación...