UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 1
(Adds company news item on Playtech and Plus500)
LONDON, June 1 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 futures contract rose 0.4 percent on Monday. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
* The UK blue chip index closed down by 0.8 percent at 6,984.43 points on Friday.
* CHINESE ECONOMY: Growth in China's giant factory sector edged up to a six-month high in May but export demand shrank again, prompting companies to shed jobs and keeping alive worries about a protracted economic slowdown, a government survey showed on Monday.
* LLOYDS : Britain's finance ministry said on Monday that it would launch a sale of shares in Lloyds Banking Group to private retail investors in the next 12 months.
* VODAFONE : Bharti Airtel said Vodafone had sold an indirect stake in the company for 12.80 billion rupees.
* FIFA: Britain said Europe should consider boycotting future World Cups if Sepp Blatter doesn't quit as head of soccer's governing body over a corruption scandal, while Swiss authorities denied they would soon question the newly re-elected FIFA president. Continuación...